Car Riders India is a reputed name among car rental service providers of the country and it follows all the norms of the industry. We don’t want to put our customers in any type of trouble, hence expect cooperation from them to enjoy a memorable trip through our cars. By following the terms and conditions of Car Riders India, of course, you would cooperate us in smooth functioning of our company and car rental services offered by us, but it would be helpful for you as well.
Below are the terms and conditions of Car Riders India, which customers need to follow while booking a car and availing the services:
- All fares are quoted in Indian National Rupees (INR) and are exclusive of government taxes, which will be charged to customers for all services wherever applicable at the prevailing rate.
- Toll taxes, parking charges are not included and will be charged at actual cost.
- All hires are calculated as starting and finishing points, except those hires to and from various airports and railway stations.
- Our chauffeurs know the routes very well, if the hirer requests the driver to follow a specific route as per his / her wish, the hirer is liable for any excess charges involved and company accepts no responsibility for delays caused.
- A subsequent pick up will be considered (priced) as one continuous hire, unless the interval between journeys is 4 hour or more hours mentioned at the time when the booking is made
- Chauffeur’s overnight subsistence allowance will be charged as per our company’s policy
- Any over time or extra mileage will be charged at either the standard hourly rates or the additional mileage rate of the company
- Prior written notification is required in the event of any cancellation due to any unavoidable reasons.
- Cancellations must be informed in advanced at least 4 hours before the start of the hire for journeys. If failed to inform in advance, the company has rights to invoice the customer with a charge.
- For cancellation of Airport pick-ups, the customer needs to inform at least 5 hours in advance.
- A reasonable amount of luggage is allowed for the customer.
- The company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or any other item due to negligence of customers, company would be liable for any loss or damage if it happen through driver or staff.